Discover Our Brand
2020 Product Lineup
Why Choose CASI?
- Promotes the development of Three Facial Plane Veneer Contours on any Anterior Tooth Structure
- Facilitates the contour for both Mesial and Distal line angles in addition to Lingual Contours
- Aids in creating matrix free Lingual and Facial shelves
- Establishes a Global Primary Tooth Anatomy
- Facilitates restoring Class III,Class IV, and Class V
- Increases efficiency in Anterior Direct Composite Veneer Bonding
- Serves for Retraction Cord placement
CASI, created by Aesthecon®, has transcended today’s technology of all current restorative composite instruments. It’s built-in convexity and anatomical curvature creates an advantage over any Anterior dental instrument in the industry.
CASI was passionately designed to achieve the profile, contour, and direct morphology of a natural tooth structure.
"If you're a cosmetic Dentist this is a must have instrument, or if your looking for instrument to help improve efficiency. You should consider adding the CASI. I have, and I really have enjoy the ease of use."
"The contours of the instrument help me develop natural shapes which minimizes my finishing time every time. Finally, An instrument that makes sense!"